Welcome back! Please log in!

RegisterHomeEZT MOTORSPORTCalendarFAQSearchLog in

Share | 

hi EZT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: hi EZT   Thu 03 Dec 2009, 10:03 am

Hi EZT,
I just wandered over here from FM.net. Im pretty much looking to get involved in some league racing. Still not 100% sure what the EZT group is all about. You guys a team that runs with IFCA leagues? Id like to join up with some of you guys this weekend and see if it leads to something.

I live in ME and have been active in AutoX and drag, with the exception of the past year since I moved here. I currently drive a '05 Evo MR. I love to wrench, tune, and drive the piss out of her.

Im currently a "Pro" online, and can typically finish well in public lobbies. I hit level 50 about a week ago, and am about 1/2 way through my 5th year in season play. Still unsure whether I want to stick with my wheel in cockpit view or the controller on the front bumper view. Both have their advantages. But the clutch action with the controller is so much easier, as well as the right stick operations. But the experience with the wheel is so much more rewarding.

Anyhow, hope to see you guys around the forums and on the track.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1881

Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Thu 03 Dec 2009, 10:17 am

Hey Chuck,

Firstly welcome to the home of the EZT Motorsport Team.

We are primarily a Motorsport Team. We compete in the IFCA and other racing leagues.

We currently have 25 Team drivers and are looking to get up to 30 before the 2010 IFCA season starts.

We are an easy going team but at the same time still highly competitive. We are also a Tuning house and looking to break into the market sometime in early january.

We are holding our Open day this saturday and I can add you to the driver listings if you wish. This will let drivers know to look out for you.

Regards

EpicZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Thu 03 Dec 2009, 10:42 am

welcome to the forum Chuck
Good opening post mate.try joining some lobbies over nxt few days or join our open day on sunday starting at 10;00am GMT time lasting for 24hrs.You should be able to meet and race with most of the team and get to know most of us.good luck buddy and see you on the race track soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Thu 03 Dec 2009, 12:48 pm

I'll admit that Im very new to organized league racing. I do run in a very small league race every Sat. But its not very professional and only a few are actual regulars. Exactly how does it work with 30 EZT team members? Im assuming that there are people that only run certain series. And I hadnt been to the IFCA website until today. How do the different series work with so many people and so many teams? Are some of the racing series talked about here only with EZT members or are all of them affiliated with IFCA in some way?

BTW..Feel free to send me a friend request so we can get out on the track together.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Thu 03 Dec 2009, 1:39 pm

EZT Elise 09 wrote:
welcome to the forum Chuck
Good opening post mate.try joining some lobbies over nxt few days or join our open day on sunday starting at 10;00am GMT time lasting for 24hrs.You should be able to meet and race with most of the team and get to know most of us.good luck buddy and see you on the race track soon.

Saturday 10 am GMT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Thu 03 Dec 2009, 1:49 pm

We tend to run as many drivers as we can in each event in the IFCA in which there are 5.

StockCar - Confirmed for 2010
Specracing - Confirmed for 2010
AMLS - TBC
JGTS - Confirmed for 2010
StochHatch - TBC

Each Type of Series runs 3 times in a single year between Jan and November with the exception of the stock car which is 1 long series.

Except for the Stock car the series format is roughly the same.

1. be on-line by a certain time
2. Wait for your Qualifying host
3. Qualify (your host then gives the results to the series organiser who sorts out the lobbies for the race)
4.Wait for you Race lobby host.
5. Race clean, hard, and fair.

If you want try signing up to one of the spec races that is up at the moment so you can get a good feel of how it works.

The Open day on Saturday is just a group of EZT Team drivers having a blast and testing out potential team drivers and meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Thu 03 Dec 2009, 2:19 pm

Hi Chuck.

Enjoy your stay with the EZT.
Back to top Go down
TexasEagle
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts

Number of posts : 223

Gamer Tag : EZT TexasEagle Registration date : 2009-11-12

Favourite Car : Audi R8 5.2
Preferred Class : A-Class

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Thu 03 Dec 2009, 6:52 pm

Hi Chuck, welcome to the EZT home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Fri 04 Dec 2009, 5:09 am

Hey Chuck It was good running with you last night and Hope to see more of you around the EZT Paddock!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Fri 04 Dec 2009, 7:01 am

Yeah it was fun. It took me a minute to get used to the setup and FWD. And last night was the first time Ive used the wheel in 2 weeks while using the controller. I managed consistent high 1:22.xxx and low 1:23.xxx later on in tuning mode after some tweaks to the setup and my lines, as well as going back to the clutch. No doubt there's more to be had on the track. I still cant beleive folks are running 1:18s and high 1:17s with that thing.

I'll see you guys around. I'll most likely be on tonight and definitely tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RacyStacey
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts

Number of posts : 199

Gamer Tag : EZT RacyStacey Registration date : 2009-12-07

Favourite Car : Ford GT or Ferrari F430
Preferred Class : One I can win in..lol

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Wed 09 Dec 2009, 8:51 pm

Hi Chuck OOh Rah!

We have family in the Military also. You sound like a great guy to go racing with. For me I like the Steering wheel also with the cockpit view. The quality of F2 was amazing. But now that we can have cockpit view with F3, I just find this game truly amazing.

I'm also still getting used to the how to part of getting into the private races and hope to learn a lot from these guys.

Keep the rubber side down,
-RacyStacey
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.probetalk.com

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Thu 10 Dec 2009, 7:38 am

Just send out friend requests to the members around here. I made the mistake the other day of just joining someone's private race. It didnt occur to me that it could be an IFCA event until it was too late. When you see folks online, I think its a good idea to just send a message asking if they want to race.

Im not military. Just moved around alot in the past 10 years with my job. I did grow up just outside of Ft Benning, though.
Back to top Go down
RacyStacey
100 - 249 posts
100 - 249 posts

Number of posts : 199

Gamer Tag : EZT RacyStacey Registration date : 2009-12-07

Favourite Car : Ford GT or Ferrari F430
Preferred Class : One I can win in..lol

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Thu 10 Dec 2009, 3:28 pm

LoL you joined a race session that was private. That's something I would have done. I feel your pain, like I said I am not as seasoned with all the ways we can use the tools that allow us to communicate and race with each other.
Trial and error I guess.

Take care
Stacey B.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.probetalk.com

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Sun 13 Dec 2009, 8:54 pm

Yo this is oONYXKNIGHTo. I have been racing games for 10yrs now. Back when NEED FOR SPEED: HIGH STEAKS was a good game on the pc I was ranked 100th in the world and I was on the ELECTRONICS ARTS OUTLAW RACING TEAM! Over a Decade has passed sinced that game and I have found Forza 3 2 1 to be that superior racer! Of course I've been racing games since that time but it seams like I was wasting my time. Forza 3 has givin me a new outlook on racing games. The butiey of the cars and the trackes, there is nothing out there that crosses the finish line befor FORZA 3 does! GrandTurismo is a fine game but im sorry, Gamers have united in like of Forza 3. It is a community of the best {IF YOU DONT PLAY BUMBERCARS} of cars, tracks, tuners, painter and others. I believe I am worthy of this team but you pple are going to have to prove to me u pple r clean racers...oONYXKNIGHTo scorpiosrequiem@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
EZT Lunar
1000 - 1249 posts
1000 - 1249 posts

Number of posts : 1130

Gamer Tag : EZT Lunar Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Sun 13 Dec 2009, 11:33 pm

onyx,feel free to join any of us in races if we are online. i assure u that clean racing is a must around here. ill also point u to www.ifcaracing.com. this is where a mojority of our races are held. take a look around and look forward to seeing u on the track!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 5459

Gamer Tag : EZT Neo 45 Registration date : 2009-06-27

Favourite Car : Audi S4 V8
Preferred Class : D through S

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   Mon 14 Dec 2009, 8:42 am

oNYXKNIGHTo wrote:
Yo this is oONYXKNIGHTo. I have been racing games for 10yrs now. Back when NEED FOR SPEED: HIGH STEAKS was a good game on the pc I was ranked 100th in the world and I was on the ELECTRONICS ARTS OUTLAW RACING TEAM! Over a Decade has passed sinced that game and I have found Forza 3 2 1 to be that superior racer! Of course I've been racing games since that time but it seams like I was wasting my time. Forza 3 has givin me a new outlook on racing games. The butiey of the cars and the trackes, there is nothing out there that crosses the finish line befor FORZA 3 does! GrandTurismo is a fine game but im sorry, Gamers have united in like of Forza 3. It is a community of the best {IF YOU DONT PLAY BUMBERCARS} of cars, tracks, tuners, painter and others. I believe I am worthy of this team but you pple are going to have to prove to me u pple r clean racers...oONYXKNIGHTo scorpiosrequiem@gmail.com

I can assure you, Onyx, that the lady and gentelmen (as young as 14, but is quite mature for his age on here compared to others twice his age or more) of EZT are clean racers. It would not be any other way.

One team member this past late-Summer had to be let go from the team--and the IFCA--due to very inappropriate driving behavior. If paint is traded, it's merely the heat of battle and nothing more. However, if a competitor gains position due to unnecessary contact, then--according to EZT and IFCA rules--the driver causing the said contact must allow the driver that lost the position to get it back even if it means losing even more positions.

The senior leadership will not tolerate any sort of unsportsmanlike behavior, disregard for the rules, or any such thing--on or off track.
Hopefully that would be sufficient enough proof for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eztmotorsport.net/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi EZT   

Back to top Go down

hi EZT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EZT MOTORSPORT :: WELCOME TO EZT MOTORSPORT :: WELCOME!!-
Jump to: