View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EZT uncabunca
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2804

Gamer Tag : EZT uncabunca Registration date : 2009-06-23

Favourite Car : Nissan Skyline GT-R35

PostSubject: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Feedback and Suggestions   Sun 15 Dec 2013, 10:55 pm

I would be interested in hearing your feedback on this series. What did you think worked and what do you think could be improved. In particular, I would like to hear your comments on the build and the race format.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts

Number of posts : 1286

Gamer Tag : EZT MAKO 6669 Registration date : 2012-10-04

Favourite Car : Porsche 911
Preferred Class : ANY

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Feedback and Suggestions   Mon 16 Dec 2013, 10:12 am

Excellent series and kudos to the development team. The truck was a lot of fun. A bit of a handful and definitely a challenge, but only enough to make it interesting, Very drivable once you got the feel for it.

Decent build as well. I was initially put off by the sport tranny. I do like being able to adjust the final drive, but I'm not so good with gearing. I had trouble at first getting the range I wanted from the gears. Once I got a feel for it though I wa fine with it.

Also very much enjoyed the track selection. Benchmark was a pleasant change and made for some great racing. Camino was a blast! Always have some great fun racing that circuit no matter what the vehicle.

The format was fun as well. Running both directions added a different dimension to the night. I would refrain from overusing it though. It may become tedious if used more than once or twice a season.

Overall an excellent finale to the 2013 season here at EZT!   cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GOZZA78
5 - 24 posts
5 - 24 posts

Number of posts : 6

Gamer Tag : GOZZA78 Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Feedback and Suggestions   Wed 18 Dec 2013, 8:51 am

Really enjoyed this series. Liked the car truck, it was tricky to set-up to start with but after a few weeks had it nicely dialed in. The choice of tracks befitted the 'fun' nature of the series. Organisation was excellent.
Put me down for the next EZT Sunday night series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Feedback and Suggestions   

Back to top Go down

EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 4 - Feedback and Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1