AuthorMessage
EZT AXE
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts

Number of posts : 448

Gamer Tag : EZT AXE Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Talk   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 1:04 pm

EZT Puckhead wrote:

Honestly, the only reason I care is because of the friends I've made in the Forza community over the years. I'd hate to have to turn to a different platform (PC-PS4)and see that end. It would be a very sad day for me for sure.

That is just how it is sometimes Puck, I have had 4 different groups of friends over the years due to people moving on to different platforms or just getting frustrated with turn 10 over the cheating penalties in the last 2 games and vowing never to play Forza again. This time it looks like I will lose touch with people at the switch to FM5 just like the few that moved over to Horizon and just never really came back, moving on is a natural progression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XessIV36
2000 - 4999 posts
2000 - 4999 posts

Number of posts : 2675

Gamer Tag : XessIV36 Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Talk   Mon 01 Jul 2013, 1:41 pm

Maybe down the line I'll get a ps4 and have both next generation consoles but will be switching to xbox one with fm5 and hope to see as many of us there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Talk   Wed 03 Jul 2013, 12:15 am

EZT AXE wrote:
EZT Puckhead wrote:

Honestly, the only reason I care is because of the friends I've made in the Forza community over the years. I'd hate to have to turn to a different platform (PC-PS4)and see that end. It would be a very sad day for me for sure.

That is just how it is sometimes Puck, I have had 4 different groups of friends over the years due to people moving on to different platforms or just getting frustrated with turn 10 over the cheating penalties in the last 2 games and vowing never to play Forza again. This time it looks like I will lose touch with people at the switch to FM5 just like the few that moved over to Horizon and just never really came back, moving on is a natural progression.

True, I've seen it myself . I made a ton of friends playing FM2. Made some more playing FM3 but lost interest in it after a while (worst of the series IMO). Moved on to GT5 and joined a league. For all it's shortcomings GT5 had some strong points (If you were lucky enough to be racing in a good league that is). FM4 came out (best of the series IMO) and I came back and ended up here (making some more friends, although I knew most of you already). The more I see and hear the less likely I'll be getting the XBOX 1. But I think there's quite a bit more good racing to be had on the 360.
 I'm normally an early adapter of new consoles but not this time.
Back to top Go down
EZT MAKO 6669
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts

Number of posts : 1286

Gamer Tag : EZT MAKO 6669 Registration date : 2012-10-04

Favourite Car : Porsche 911
Preferred Class : ANY

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Talk   Wed 03 Jul 2013, 11:06 am

I will most likely get the new Xbox and Forza5, though probably not at launch. As I see more of what the new system can do, I'm really liking alot of it. I also like the looks of the new game Ryse, and a couple others. I'm keeping my 360, so will still be on that for a while as well.

Personally, I've seen nothing from Sony that impresses me about the PS4. Most of the new games I've seen demo'd for it don't look any better than what we have now imo. I have no interest at all in switching over. GT6 will be on the PS3, which I don't have and am not getting either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EZT AXE
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts

Number of posts : 448

Gamer Tag : EZT AXE Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Talk   Wed 03 Jul 2013, 2:39 pm

EZT Puckhead wrote:
EZT AXE wrote:
EZT Puckhead wrote:

True, I've seen it myself . I made a ton of friends playing FM2. Made some more playing FM3 but lost interest in it after a while (worst of the series IMO). Moved on to GT5 and joined a league. For all it's shortcomings GT5 had some strong points (If you were lucky enough to be racing in a good league that is). FM4 came out (best of the series IMO) and I came back and ended up here (making some more friends, although I knew most of you already). The more I see and hear the less likely I'll be getting the XBOX 1. But I think there's quite a bit more good racing to be had on the 360.
 I'm normally an early adapter of new consoles but not this time.
I am the opposite Puck, I look at it in the same way I look at buying a new car, the first year they have some problems but they fix them, the second year they have less problems but they are better and by the third try they get it close. With consoles they usually have multiple runs per year so it can take less than three years to fix the launch gremlins you just have to keep an eye on the web sites that report on hardware updates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation 4 Talk   

Back to top Go down

Playstation 4 Talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2