AuthorMessage
STaLLiOnO
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts

Number of posts : 51

Gamer Tag : STaLLi0nO Registration date : 2011-09-19

Favourite Car : Lamborghini Murcielago
Preferred Class : A-Class, S-Class R3

PostSubject: STALLIONO In The Making Of Joining Your Race Team   Wed 21 Sep 2011, 4:17 pm

What's up EZT.. I recently, filled out an App to join you guys. I used to play Forza 3, all the time. I love the Xbox, but i had a ton of trouble with the system. So after 8 RROD's, i had enough for awhile. Now i can't wait to get back and play Forza 4. Possibly with you guys if i'm taken to join. I should be on the 360 in about a week. It's hard getting the money up right now. I'll have it by next week or 2. Plus i had to make a whole new Gamertag. My email was hacked, and now i can't sign in to my other name. If u wanna add me, here's my name STaLLi0nO The 1st 0 is a zero. Well looking forward to racing with u guys. When i do get back, i won't have much to offer, cause i heard all, forza 3 stuff gets transfered over. I have nothing i need to build it up. Hope to be racing with u all shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XessIV36
2000 - 4999 posts
2000 - 4999 posts

Number of posts : 2675

Gamer Tag : XessIV36 Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: STALLIONO In The Making Of Joining Your Race Team   Wed 21 Sep 2011, 5:50 pm

You are more than welcome to race with us and give it chance. Good to see you around when you get a box. Hit us all up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaLLiOnO
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts

PostSubject: Re: STALLIONO In The Making Of Joining Your Race Team   Wed 21 Sep 2011, 5:59 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramoza
250 - 499 posts
250 - 499 posts

Number of posts : 357

Gamer Tag : EZT RAMOZA Very Happy Registration date : 2010-12-03

Favourite Car : All Audi cars
Preferred Class : F to X

PostSubject: Re: STALLIONO In The Making Of Joining Your Race Team   Wed 21 Sep 2011, 9:39 pm

Wellcome mate! I see that u are an audi fan too! haha hopefully I'll see you on the track! Very Happy

Been-kicked-from-party-lobby-boy

EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life! 2011 IFCA V8 Supercars Privateer Champion -Ford Falcon- 2011 EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 2 3rd place Overall & Road Championship -Dodge Ram- 2011 EZT Pick-Up Cup Series 2 2nd place Team championship -Team Penske sponsored by RedBull...lol -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaLLiOnO
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts

PostSubject: Re: STALLIONO In The Making Of Joining Your Race Team   Wed 21 Sep 2011, 9:59 pm

You will for sure. i love Audi's. Even though, the S5 doesn't get alot of respect with everyone. WIll the S5. be in Forza 4?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EZT TomCat7
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1452

Gamer Tag : EZT TomCat7 Registration date : 2009-02-19

Favourite Car : 1965 Pontiac GTO
Preferred Class : All

PostSubject: Re: STALLIONO In The Making Of Joining Your Race Team   Thu 22 Sep 2011, 9:38 am

STaLLiOnO wrote:
What's up EZT.. I recently, filled out an App to join you guys. I used to play Forza 3, all the time. I love the Xbox, but i had a ton of trouble with the system. So after 8 RROD's, i had enough for awhile. Now i can't wait to get back and play Forza 4. Possibly with you guys if i'm taken to join. I should be on the 360 in about a week. It's hard getting the money up right now. I'll have it by next week or 2. Plus i had to make a whole new Gamertag. My email was hacked, and now i can't sign in to my other name. If u wanna add me, here's my name STaLLi0nO The 1st 0 is a zero. Well looking forward to racing with u guys. When i do get back, i won't have much to offer, cause i heard all, forza 3 stuff gets transfered over. I have nothing i need to build it up. Hope to be racing with u all shortly.

Hello STaLLi0nO, thanks for your intrust in our team.

Have you contaced Xbox Live to change your email for your other Profile/ It can be straightened out sometimes. There is a list of 8 cars that will transfer over, if you have them in your Garage, but more important is that you will receive cars and Credit$ according to what Level you are at in your Gold Profile.
So if you are at Level 50, you will get 9 FREE cars and probably up to 1,000,000 Credit$.
If your previous account can not be recovered, then you would need to get to Level 50 in your new account before you Start Forza 4 and recover whatever Gamertag you are using.

It does not take too long to get to Level 50. All you need to do is earn 3,200,000 Credit$ racing in Career and/or Multiplayer.

You can hire a Driver and have them run the Endurance races with all assists "Off". You would earn 50% of the prize Credits.
Another way of getting a lot of Credit$ fast is to run a lot of speedway races. These races go fast, even though they are boring after awhile. I would be happy to run them with you. It is best to run them with 7 AI cars in the Career Ovals races. I can loan you a super fast Ford fusion stock car that would blow the other cars away on the Sunset Speedway in R3 Class.

Good luck and hope to see you on the track soon.

EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n io r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!

"Unofficial" Senior Citizen of Forza Motorsport
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shop.enivausa.com/tomphillips/en-us/
STaLLiOnO
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts

PostSubject: Re: STALLIONO In The Making Of Joining Your Race Team   Thu 22 Sep 2011, 2:59 pm

My sign in info was hacked. I can't sign in to my Hotmail. Can i get that changed. Cause i think im near a level 50. I would love all the help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STALLIONO In The Making Of Joining Your Race Team   

Back to top Go down

STALLIONO In The Making Of Joining Your Race Team
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1