View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
F4H Insanity
0 - 4 posts
0 - 4 posts

Number of posts : 4

Gamer Tag : GLR Insanity Registration date : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Hey Everyone   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 2:11 am

Don't see all to many EZT members so I figured I would stop by and see how things are going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 5459

Gamer Tag : EZT Neo 45 Registration date : 2009-06-27

Favourite Car : Audi S4 V8
Preferred Class : D through S

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:40 am

Good morning!! Thanks for stopping by! cheers

EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!
EZT Neo 45 - 2010 Team MVP
Michael (Flames Boy) (Lag Out King)
Team Captain
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eztmotorsport.net/portal.htm
solleft
500 - 749 posts
500 - 749 posts

Number of posts : 667

Gamer Tag : EZT o solleft Registration date : 2010-12-04

Favourite Car : Renault Turbo
Preferred Class : C on up

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:57 am

Hi, were here!

EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n io r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!

"I'm so far behind...I think I'm first"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
F4H FACEPALMER
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts

Number of posts : 50

Gamer Tag : F4H FACEPALMER Registration date : 2009-12-08

Favourite Car : BMW M3

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Sun 22 May 2011, 6:45 pm

Hey guys rather than make a new thread I want to post this here.

I noticed that I have very less many EZT members on my friend list than I used to. Did you guys really delete me only because I am an AAR member? If you stopped to think about anything at all you would realize I am not the issue and never was. I like you guys, honestly. Why else do you think I post here and race with you guys still? I would love to see EZT racing in IFCA again but if that is too much to ask at least treat us AAR guys with the same respect we give everybody else. There is nothing the majority of us could have done differently, including me since I was not around at all at the time. I do apologize on behalf of AAR for anything AAR related that gave you guys any harsh feelings but I just want to remind you that IFCA =/= AAR and none of us at the club wanted any of this to happen. The only reason we remain loyal to AAR is because ERIES was the cause of most of the bullshit at the top and he has nothing to do with our club. He can eat my ass for all I care. No single person or small group of people acting foolish should cause this much distaste between many larger groups of people. There has been talk within our club including GTDon and we all want things to be the way they were, nobody wants anybody to be banned but we are unsure how to handle it. I will continue to talk with everybody about it and how to make Forza racing great again and I hope I get some co-operation, with Forza 4 on the horizon it will make things much easier. Regardless of how that turnes out I will continue to race whenever and wherever I can, and I hope we can all continue to have great racing in the future.

-FACEPALMER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PDILLY77
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts

Number of posts : 1420

Gamer Tag : EZT PDILLY77 Registration date : 2010-02-25

Favourite Car : AWD 1970 Challenger A Class
Preferred Class : A Class

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Sun 22 May 2011, 6:56 pm

For starters on IFCA you guys need to get thing organized again. professional pictures, everything spelled out. everything in its place. As far as people deleting you i do not know what the reason is. Not to discourage you guys at the ifca, i have found a new home at the TORA i like the series ideas and races.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PDILLY77
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Sun 22 May 2011, 7:00 pm

I think you guys need to bring back a series where people have the freedom to build there own builds not heres a build. give us a max pi or weight and say hey go build it to these specs. also cut down on the amount of cars! 30 is way too many. 8-10 tops!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
F4H FACEPALMER
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Sun 22 May 2011, 7:25 pm

Well you guys at IFCA never included me. I have no power there other than running the spec series currently, and I am a race official. Just a month or two ago I was on the same level as everybody else but I offered to help and was granted permission to run the spec series. Chilled heat took care of everything you mentioned about the presentation, and I won't get into that because I DON'T KNOW what happened to be honest. Nobody there right now is capable of doing what he did but I have tried the best I could to keep things updated when nobody else has time.

Currently we have 3 series going on and the big race Don has planned is still open for qualifying. All 28 of those touring cars have proven to be competitive, especially when the races are as short as they are. The point of that series is for it to be extremely diverse but it's impossible to do that with open builds because you would see the same 3 or 4 cars dominate. I haven't seen too many open builds anywhere else either, but I do agree that there should be something for it. ALMS is not looking like it will return at IFCA during Forza 3 so look for something else at the 2-3pm EST on Saturday's to be announced in the next few weeks. My current plans are to have two restrictions, B class RWD. That should make a lot of tuners happy. No idea on the format of the races. Stay tuned.

Your input is much appreciated by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PDILLY77
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Sun 22 May 2011, 9:12 pm

To help out i will qualify for that race i will look into as far as if the date and time fit the series i am in already.

Also i did not mean you guys as far as far as including you, facepalmer, in the mess had occurred with the IFCA. I was just giving you ideas to pass on to the people who run things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
F4H FACEPALMER
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Sun 22 May 2011, 11:40 pm

I understand. I have taken it upon myself to put in any work (that I'm capable of) that needs to be done there with standings and what not. Trying to get everybody else motivated too but it's pretty difficult. I have actually tried to find some of the things that Chilled used to do such as posting the map of the track in the official race thread. Unfortunately all the good images and resources from the official guide disappeared when he did, so I have resorted to finding the best maps I can find on google since the only good official Forza 3 maps I can find are tiny and look horrible when enlarged because I have no knowledge or skills of any kind when it comes to images. If you have a chance take a look at the spec series forum over there and you will see how I keep things up to date and try to make it all look really neat and organized.

For that one off race though, you can qualify at any time with any race official and you can try once per day until May 30th. The final race is Sunday June 5th at 7pm EST, just a few hours before the first round of the EZT pick-up season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Mon 23 May 2011, 8:00 am

Not to dredge up old crap or to beat a dead horse, but...

First of all, if you were ever on my FL, FACEPALMER, I removed you because I wanted room on my list. I have a few AAR guys on my list still, but they are there due to the StockHatch series.

Second, ChilledHeat was a very big part of the IFCA. He was the one who did all the work in the background with getting the series prepared and ready for launch. EZT was closer than many others due to the fact we presented the StockHatch series. I worked a little closer with Chilled and 'Bringer to get that series running for the last two series of 2010.

Third, anyone on EZT has a free will. They can run any of those series on the IFCA if they so choose. However, with some of the decisions that have been made by those in charge, turnout has been below expectations. And, while it's great to have new blood on any site, those that do show up are inexperienced on how to run lobbies. Some of the teammates that have participated in a few of those series have come away quite disappointed and have chosen to no longer participate there.

Finally, most of EZT have found a home either at TORA or FMC. And, FMC has started an FMC Championship for the remainder of 2011. The StockHatch series final two series will be run there.

This is my belief and desire. If things could go back to where they were pre-January 7th, 2011--and that includes the likes of Eries and Rusty to going back to being non-existent for the most part or completely--I will not be back there. And, I'm guessing most of EZT will not return either. However, it's their game and they can race with whomever they'd like.

Believe me when I say it was exciting to win the 2010 Team Championship! Many--if not most--of us wear that title proudly!! We were really excited about defending our title, too!! That day will forever be etched into my memory because no matter how many times I asked--politely, I may add--why it happened when it happened, I never got a straight answer, or even AN answer to that question.

So, in sum, there's probably good reason why you and other AAR guys have been removed from people's FL. It's highly likely that it's not for the reason you have assumed it to be. Wink

EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life!
Team Captain
Back to top Go down
F4H FACEPALMER
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Tue 24 May 2011, 6:27 am

Nothing would need to be stepped up at the IFCA if everybody didn't abandon it and leave it to die. The FMC stock car series ditched darkestdale just days before it was about to start, as if they were too good for him? There was a VVV member who tried hacking into IFCA and banning everybody, yet you still race at TORA as if they are all innocent. To top it off EZT took their stock hatch series and went home. Did we stop running those events because we chose to? No, the people who were running the events left and took their events with them. Honestly the extreme stubbornness I have seen from everybody is bringing me to the realization that most of the people who left are not worth trying to get back because no matter what happens they will still complain and will never be happy. Tomcat stated the day after this poo happened that he would still race at IFCA, yet now he ignores anything I have to say and does nothing but bitch about the way things are run. We miss racing with you guys but we don't miss you guys if you get what I am saying? The attitudes need to stop and will not be tolerated. You can make yourself out to be a martyr and claim that you were only voicing your little opinions but the fact of the matter is WAY too many people were out of line and being banned probably benefited those who were banned since they didn't have more time to make complete assholes out of themselves. If you honestly are going to sit there and tell us to step it up after you ditched us then I really don't see why we should want you back anyways, clearly nothing we do will ever be good enough.

Last edited by AAR FACEPALMER on Tue 24 May 2011, 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
F4H FACEPALMER
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Tue 24 May 2011, 6:37 am

Here is a shorter version I have posted elsewhere for those of you with comprehension issues:

I've given up trying and am going to wait until
Forza 4. Nobody that left the IFCA is worth trying to get back at this
point, if they are coming back they will come back, anybody else that
stays gone I am happy they are staying gone because they either
actually have a good reason to be gone or they are just too stupid to
realize that they DONT have any good reason to be gone. Either way it
works out and we got rid of a bunch of idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PDILLY77
1250 - 1499 posts
1250 - 1499 posts

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Tue 24 May 2011, 6:52 am

A few us at EZT attempted to come back but like NEO said the quality of competition and organization was not there. I ran LMPC in the ALMS and was tied for first after 2 races but there were only 5 total people in the class. I went to TORA and was instantly hooked when they had a similar vibe of the old IFCA. They had the organization and had two series that i could compete in and have a challenge. The competition is unreal on that site. So for the IFCA i do not believe i will be back, but never say never. If the IFCA brings out some new and original series for forza 4, i will be there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
F4H FACEPALMER
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Tue 24 May 2011, 12:21 pm

Well like I said, we had all that until everybody decided to leave with their series and support. What was the IFCA left with other than the CEO's and AAR? Now the entire site is run by AAR guys because that is ALL THAT IS LEFT. We are slowly growing and gaining new members while some people who left are realizing it was a mistake and are coming back around. The people who are never coming back for whatever reason will not be missed because like I said they either deserve to be gone or they just left because they saw other people leaving. Sheep mentality is not something I get excited about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XessIV36
2000 - 4999 posts
2000 - 4999 posts

Number of posts : 2675

Gamer Tag : XessIV36 Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Tue 24 May 2011, 12:37 pm

I am banned on the ifca site and for stupid reasons and like stated the quality and numbers do not suffice that site any longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
F4H FACEPALMER
50 - 99 posts
50 - 99 posts

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Tue 24 May 2011, 12:45 pm

How many times do I need to repeat myself? YOU GUYS LEFT WITH ALL THE SERIES AND SUPPORT THAT WE NEED AND THIS IS DIRECTLY THE CAUSE OF WHY THINGS ARE BLEEK CURRENTLY.

What is a stupid reason? I might get banned just for saying what I am saying here, and that's pretty stupid to me. Goes to show how no matter where you go things will never be any better than they were before all of your panties got knotted together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Tue 24 May 2011, 12:53 pm

On the IFCA, Stock Car was being run by mostly GLR guys...more likely a collaboration with GLR (Viper) and VVV (Mattystang). SpecRacing was run by TRC. StockHatch was by EZT. JGTC was VVV. ALMS by AAR.

So, if EZT, GLR, TRC, and VVV are removed from the above, the only one left is AAR.

Anyway, FACE, your comment was about why you were being removed from XBL FL. My guess was it was not because those who did this did not like you--and by inference, AAR. It was because they needed room on their FL. Nothing nefarious about that.

I hope we can discontinue dredging up old crap because this horse is dead enough. Let's change the topic or this one will be locked down.

Team Captain
Back to top Go down
XessIV36
2000 - 4999 posts
2000 - 4999 posts

Number of posts : 2675

Gamer Tag : XessIV36 Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Tue 24 May 2011, 12:54 pm

I think your panties are in a bunch my friend all I was stating maybe if I wasn't banned along with other EZT members we would or could race, no reason to get all bent out of shape and criticizing us on our own site. I would love to have the ifca back as another place to race. After all it is just a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
F4H Carrera
750 - 999 posts
750 - 999 posts

Number of posts : 789

Gamer Tag : F4H Carrera Registration date : 2009-09-28

Favourite Car : Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Preferred Class : B/A/S

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Tue 24 May 2011, 1:00 pm

AAR FACEPALMER wrote:
How many times do I need to repeat myself? YOU GUYS LEFT WITH ALL THE SERIES AND SUPPORT THAT WE NEED AND THIS IS DIRECTLY THE CAUSE OF WHY THINGS ARE BLEEK CURRENTLY.

What is a stupid reason? I might get banned just for saying what I am saying here, and that's pretty stupid to me. Goes to show how no matter where you go things will never be any better than they were before all of your panties got knotted together.

1) We/I left because we/I felt that the IFCA would no longer be what it used to - a place where any and every club/team would race with many of their drivers of all abilities. The reason why I/we haven't returned, like others have stated, is that I/we are happy elsewhere such as TORA & FMC, so why would I/we return to somewhere that would be overshadowed by it's past. Things are currently "bleek" for you at the IFCA I believe this is because of what has happened, even if the ideas are good people will still be put off, so, like I said, why return?

2) " I might get banned just for saying what I am saying here, and that's pretty stupid to me" since when has anyone said anything like that? It just seems that you've come for an argument.

/'NUFF SAID.

EZT Neo 45
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   Tue 24 May 2011, 1:16 pm

And that is that. Neutral

Team Captain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone   

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum